Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Tragic and Triumphant Story...coming soon on CBS 48hrs Mystery




















On March 13th 2010, CBS 48hrs Mystery will be featuring my story and sharing the series of unfortunate and fortunate events that has brought me to where I am today. They'll also be telling the tragic story of Angela Mischelle Lawless' murder and the mystery that surrounds it to this day. Like the rest of you, I'll be seeing the product for the first time when it airs. My prayer is that they tell the story in such a way that both reveals the brutality of Angela's murder and the injustice that sent me to prison for 16 years as an innocent man. I pray they honor the hardship of all those involved by presenting the story in a way that both informs and encourages others. And I pray the Lawless family is served well by CBS and somehow finds healing and strength in the airing of the story.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml for air times and additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment