Monday, May 9, 2011

Her name is Abby Jensen: A Special Prayer Request

Dear Josh,    

There is a little 5 yr old girl here in Oak Ridge who has been battling inoperable brain cancer since a diagnosis last August. Please pray for her, she needs a miracle. Her name is Abby Jensen.

In Christ, Patricia Burke
_________________

On it. I'll pray for a Happy Mother's Day for her mother as well, that every day would be happy and special for her as Abby's mother.    
_________________

Thank you so much, Josh. In case you want to read any of her story, it is here:

She was featured on tv here right after her diagnosis. During it, her mother began to weep and Abby, who was 4 at the time, said to her mother, "Don't you dare cry. I'm gonna beat this monster in my head."  She is quite a special person.
_________________

Please join me in praying for Abby and her mother.

2 comments:

  1. Josh, this is big George from the walls. I love what you are doing. I am just learning about computers. I've been out for over three years and Jesus Christ lives in my heart as he does yours. Contact me brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby passed away today and is dancing in heaven with her brother. We will miss her but do know she is happy and at peace.

    ReplyDelete