Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Say The People?....LOL


















This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen and it appears to be an actual newscast. I fell off my bed, laughing, when I saw it. So....LOL....we're here to determine the verdict ladies and gentlemen. What say you? Is it a) leprechaun b) crack head or c) none of the above?....LOL!!!!!

I think we need to bring in the investigative expertise of ex-Sheriff Billy F and the prosecutorial anti-genius of ex-Gubernatorial candidate Kenny "Cool Breeze". Dun' Da Da...here they come to ________ the day! With the help of these two super $@*%!)&#s, I have no doubt that the case will be solved....or...well, you...well.....well, they'll at least find a midget to accuse. Have every fear, the ________are here. Poor little fellow. The dynamic duo is about to do it again to an unsuspecting citizen....LOL!!!!!

Free the __________, whatever it is....LOL!!!!! What say the people?


No comments:

Post a Comment